Welcome!!

Hello All, and Welcome to my Criminal Justice Study Abroad Blog!! (Wow that was a Mouthful!!) I will attempt to keep as up-to-date with this blog while overseas as possible!! We leave for London, England on May 8th... I, along with my Mom and Uncle, will be in Ireland the Weekend of the 13th-15th... Return to London for the week... & Head home to Nebraska on May 22nd!! I have never been out of the Country so I'm Super Excited for this Adventure, and Happy to Share it with All of You!!

Ready... Set... ADVENTURE :)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

First Blogging Experience!

Okay... here goes!!  Today is Wednesday the 4th, and we leave for London in less than 100 hours!!  All my finals are complete (Yay me!!), although I do have to drop a project off in the morning, so I have begun to attempt to pack... And as most of you know (or could guess) I am having some issues!!  I have enlisted my roommate to help keep me in check and I have to say I think it's working, and she is definitely enjoying telling me what to do!! I will be posting a video soon (you're welcome Wada!!), but thought I would jot down some thoughts quick as I haven't had time to get on here since I created it a few weeks back!!  So that is all for now...

XoXo,
Kelsey Corinne

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to say, the pink adds a nice touch to the blog - and is totally appropriate for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Baby,
    Waiting for the first update...hope all is going great after Day 1.
    Love ya,
    Papa Web

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for your update from "across the pond". Hope you are having a great time and jet lag isn't too bad.
    Love ya,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete